LMC1

I received a letter from ct irs asking to verify my identity with refund protection program? It won't accept any documents I need my money how can I find it's status?

How do I find where my money is

Not sure what you mean by "refund protection program"----TurboTax does not guarantee that you will receive your refund.   TurboTax provided the software so you could prepare a do-it-yourself tax return, and the data entered is only as correct as your ability to enter all of your income and all of your information accurately.   The state has the right to require you to verify your identity.   The IRS and/or state taxing authorities often require further verification of identity as a fraud prevention measure.   Sometimes the request to verify your identity is random; sometimes there is something on your tax return that prompts the request.

Whatever the reason, if your state wants you to verify your identity, then you must follow their instructions to do so in order to receive your state refund.

To track your state refund:    

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/how-do-i-contact-my-state-department-of-revenue/0...