We in the user forum have no control over whether you get the loan, and do not know why you did not qualify
About Refund Advance
While completing your taxes with TurboTax®, you may have the opportunity to apply for a Refund Advance provided by First Century Bank, N.A. Member FDIC1 on a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. If eligible and approved for the loan, you will receive a $0 fee, 0% APR loan equal to a portion of your anticipated refund in one of six amounts: $250, $500, $750, $1,000, $1,500 or $2,000. This offer is available until February 7, 2020, or until available funds have been exhausted.
You will not be eligible for the offer if:
- Your physical address is located outside of the United States or is in a U.S. territory, is a PO box, or is located in a prison.
- Your physical address or the tax returns you are filing is in Illinois, North Carolina, or Vermont.
- You are less than 18 years old.
- The tax return is on behalf of a deceased person.
- You are filing certain IRS forms.
- Your expected federal refund amount is less than $500.
- You are using any of our tax products where a professional is completing your taxes.
- You are not approved by Green Dot Bank to receive a Turbo Visa Debit Card.1