Solved: I noticed an error that needs to be corrected on my 2016 tax return about vehicle use for personal and / or business use. The tax form has it that i have no other vehicle for personal use. That is incorrect. How do i amend this and would it affect my bott

I noticed an error that needs to be corrected on my 2016 tax return about vehicle use for personal and / or business use. The tax form has it that i have no other vehicle for personal use. That is incorrect. How do i amend this and would it affect my bott

No, it would have no effect at all on your bottom line.  The IRS is only interested in whether it seems reasonable for you to say the car you are using is used 100% for business purposes.  That's a tough claim to make if you have no other vehicle for personal use.