heyitsrajan

I never received my Tax Return, When I contacted the IRS they said it may be an issue with Turbo Tax. Can we resolve the issue?

I assume you mean your Refund?  Did the IRS get your return?

When did you efile?  Was your return Accepted?  You can check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

Oh, were you having the Turbo Tax fees deducted from your refund?  Has the IRS sent it?  When did the IRS send it?