turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to mark investment at risk, i accadently marked not at risk on 32 b. How do i change it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
IreneS
Intuit Alumni

I need to mark investment at risk, i accadently marked not at risk on 32 b. How do i change it?

To change the "at-risk" indicator on your Schedule C, please follow these steps:

1. Click on Income and Expenses and then click the Start/Revisit box in the Self-Employment section.
  2. On the Your 2017 self-employed work summary screen, click on Edit next to your business.  [See Screenshot #1, below.]
  3. On the Here's your [business] info screen, in the Uncommon situations section, click the Edit/Review box. [Screenshot #2]
  4. You will be on the screen, Do you have any of these other business situations?   [Screenshot #3] 
  5. If you have funds invested in the business that are NOT at risk, mark the box next to I have money invested in this business that I'm not at risk of losing . .  TurboTax will ask for additional information on the screens that follow.
  6. If all funds invested in the business are at risk mark the box next to None of the above.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies