cvuono10

I need to amend my 2018 return (need to report a 1099R). TurboTax says form 1040X to amend will be ready 2/08/19. Since it is now past that date, is there an update?

SharonC1

The current estimate for the 1040-X availability is 2/22.  

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here is an article that can help you determine when the form that is holding you up might be available.  You can watch this for updates.

SharonC1

I apologize for the inconvenience.

DonnaLO

At this time the expected date of availability is 2/22/19, however that date is subject to change.  You can track it's availability by going to the following link.

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_windows_individual.htm...