Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to access my 2022 schedule a for my lender but I did my return online and it says I can only get it with a paid version??? Is there any way to get what I need?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I need to access my 2022 schedule a for my lender but I did my return online and it says I can only get it with a paid version??? Is there any way to get what I need?

If you have filed your federal tax return and it has been accepted by the IRS -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2022 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  

Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

@kedd246504 

In your Question here, you indicated that you used the "Free" version of TTX

Of course, if that is the case, your tax return would not contain a "Schedule A", since it is impossible to have one when using the "Free" version of TurboTax, and what is listed on line 12 of your Form 1040, would be the Standard Deduction for your particular filing status.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies