Can I print a copy of my TurboTax Online return BEFORE I file it?
You can, but if you haven't already pre-paid your TurboTax fees (if any), you'll be asked to pay before you can print.
- If you're not already in your return, sign in at TurboTax.com and then select Take me to my return.
- Select Tax Tools and then Print Center from the left-side menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
- Select the first option, Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow any additional onscreen instructions to pay for the program.
- If you're using a free version with no add-on fees, you'll be asked to register first.
- Once your PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select the "printer" icon near the top.
- Make any adjustments in the Print window and then select Print at the bottom.
- What forms of payment does TurboTax Online accept?
- How do I save my 2018 TurboTax Online return as a PDF?
- Troubleshoot Printing Issues
- What is Adobe Reader? Where do I get it?
- How do I print my return in the mobile app?
How do I get a copy of a return AFTER I filed this year in TurboTax Online?
Before 10/15/19 .... To get whole return with all the worksheets please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools and choose the print center, then select returns and choose the radio button to include all worksheets.
Please review the following article to gain access to your prior year's return through TurboTax.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"