mara022010

I need a copy of my state tax return for printing purposes. I cannot get it from the site evon if i tap it.

I o'ted for mailing my tax returns as it would not go thro per intuit turbo. I was able to dowvload and print federal tax, but i cant get to download the state tax.
SusanY1

What happens when you try to download the state return?  

bahendm2

my state says it cannot print because the are form no yet out. but i have other taxes on it and it printed my state

MichelleLO

You can check the status of when the forms you need will become available. Please see the TurboTax FAQ: State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products