Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ttax9348

I need a amend to refile due to 1095c amount wrong. I had full coverage. What do I do?

My efile has just been accepted , schedule 4 line 61 is showing 675 it shouldn't be anything I owe begin I had full coverage all year an a 1095c to show proof 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I need a amend to refile due to 1095c amount wrong. I had full coverage. What do I do?

Once your return is accepted by the IRS you can click here for instructions on how to Amend Your Return.  Once in your return, you will simply go in and change your answer on your return to say yes you all had health insurance. You should see a listing of everything you can change when you enter the amending process.  If you do not, then you can click Federal in the black on the side and then Health Insurance. When asked just click "Yes, I had insurance all year"

You can check the status of your Amended Return by clicking here. Wheres My Amended Return.  It can take up to 16 weeks for the IRS to process your amended refund. 

Remember, when you are filing the Amended Return, you will need to print and mail the 1040X as it is NOT able to be e-filed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Once your return is accepted by the IRS you can click here for instructions on how to Amend Your Return.  Once in your return, you will simply go in and change your answer on your return to say yes you all had health insurance. You should see a listing of everything you can change when you enter the amending process.  If you do not, then you can click Federal in the black on the side and then Health Insurance. When asked just click "Yes, I had insurance all year"

You can check the status of your Amended Return by clicking here. Wheres My Amended Return.  It can take up to 16 weeks for the IRS to process your amended refund. 

Remember, when you are filing the Amended Return, you will need to print and mail the 1040X as it is NOT able to be e-filed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies