justed51

I made a mistake on my return need to go back in and make some changes before I mail them out.

nyinyeb

Here's how to re-open your unfiled return to make changes if TurboTax thinks you are finished:
Log in and go to your 2016 Tax Timeline.
•If TurboTax thinks you are finished, there will be no orange "Take me to my return" (continue return) button.
•So in that case, scroll down to "Some things you can do."
•Choose "Add a State."  (you don't really add one; that's just to get the return to open up.)

•Once the return is open, you can continue working on your return or go through the File tab to submit your return.

nyinyeb

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing