kayla534

I have to fix my return then refile but when I click the “fix my return” it goes to just refile and not fix anything and says it’s been accepted by the IRS but clearly states it’s

TerukoL

Just to clarify, did you receive an email from TurboTax stating that your return has been rejected?

kayla534

I first received an email that stated it was accepted. A little over 5 hours later I got an email stating it was rejected. Also I did file on 2 different dates. Could it be a possibility that one got accepted and the last one I filed got rejected due to the first one being accepted?

KathrynG3

Possibly. You can only submit your return once.

This article can help: My return got accepted. What happens next?

Do you have a state return to file? I am not sure if you have state taxes to file. This article is worth checking out: How do I e-file my state after I already filed my federal?