Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kayla534

I have to fix my return then refile but when I click the “fix my return” it goes to just refile and not fix anything and says it’s been accepted by the IRS but clearly states it’s

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I have to fix my return then refile but when I click the “fix my return” it goes to just refile and not fix anything and says it’s been accepted by the IRS but clearly states it’s

Just to clarify, did you receive an email from TurboTax stating that your return has been rejected?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kayla534

I first received an email that stated it was accepted. A little over 5 hours later I got an email stating it was rejected. Also I did file on 2 different dates. Could it be a possibility that one got accepted and the last one I filed got rejected due to the first one being accepted?

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Possibly. You can only submit your return once.

This article can help: My return got accepted. What happens next?

Do you have a state return to file? I am not sure if you have state taxes to file. This article is worth checking out: How do I e-file my state after I already filed my federal?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies