Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I got a letter from the irs saying they are gonna take 60 more days to review my return. What does this mean?

Do those days that you've waited include weekends? Or just business days?

I got a letter from the irs saying they are gonna take 60 more days to review my return. What does this mean?

Includes weekends

@debskain your refund came today? Did your WMR ever update? Or it was just there?

My WMR updated on April 17 to say it was approved and DD date given for April 19.
Right now the WMR still says that came thing.

Recieved the first 45 day letter a week ago.... Today i got my 60 day letter.... Ive used tt for as long as i can remember. We could of all mailed this in and had our returns by now. I will never use turbo tax again and i will make sure to tell everyone i know.

Has anyone payed for there so called upgrades?i wonder if that affected them? The sad part is i barley made anything last year. There acting like im donald trump or someone. I personally think the country is so broke tjey have no money so they are using our money. Lucky us

Still beimg processed is what mine says now

My spouse and I are having the same problem! We filed early and after 6weeks they informed us we needed to verify identity and it would be 9 more weeks. Now they need an additional 60 days. This is so frustrating!

I was never asked to verify my identity.

That's good, I guess.  We also recieved our two state returns within 2weeks, with no issues.

Except that I don't have my refund and no way to find out when I'll be getting it. I got state refund a month ago.
m-stec

My 60 day letter now takes me till June 12.

I now have bars and a DD of 4/19. 80 days from start to finish. Good luck everyone.

I am hopeful seeing there are a FEW people receiving their returns all while receiving the 45&60 day hold letters. I’m in the same boat as you all. “Refund processing” and no bars. I’ve received two letters both not requiring me to submit docs or verify id. This has been the worst year, to say the least! I am praying and hoping the deposit comes soon, but at this point I’m not optimistic. :( please greedy government GIVE US OUR MONEY!!!!!

No update to mine guy on the phone said they have until the 13th of May for my 60 days to be up this is so horrible

I have the same message still. It says the cannot provide any information about your refund. Smdh
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies