micheex0

I have not received my tax return money and they were filed on March 18th 2019. I have uploaded and sent out my 2017 documents as well. Everytime I check IRSGO app it says that they cannot find my inf

What tax year did you file ?   And did you mail them in ?  Or efile them ? 

What do you mean by " I have uploaded and sent out my 2017 documents as well."  ?

A 2017 return cannot be e-filed now.  The only way to file a 2017 return is to print, sign and mail it.  Is that what you did?

As for your 2018 return, did you check to see if the e-file was accepted?

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

First, check your e-file status to see if your return was accepted:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

If the IRS accepted it, what does it say here? 

https://www.irs.gov/refunds           Or does your account say “Ready to Mail?”

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~