I have most of my taxes done but I need to edit my...

marites302

I have most of my taxes done but I need to edit my stock section and every time I hit edit it goes to a wheel turning till it times out help?

Can I edit my stock info?
DaraLO

Sign out of your account and clear your cache and cookies. Then log back into your TurboTax Online account. If the issue doesn't resolve, try using a different browser.

marites302

still not working so sad guess I need another system 

AmyC

Internet explorer will not work. Here's a little troubleshooting, you may want to contact a specialist that can work through that section of the return with you.

1. Log out of your return.
  2. Try one or more of the following:
  3. Don't use Internet Explorer and log back into your return.