lanzan19

I have made edit changes to some topics but the system does not hold the changes

I have made changes to certain categories but the system does not hold the changes. When I go back to edit, the old information is in there.

Yes that happens.  Especially for 1099R entries.  If you edit or review a 1099R it does not keep your answers from before but resets them to the defaults. Then you have to go through and answer them all again.   So be sure to go all the way to the end of the 1099R section.  They are right unless you go back.

lanzan19

I did complete the section but the program does not hold the changes. I will try deleting the information and re input the data.