I have gone over every piece of paperwork I was sent.I pay quarterly towards next years taxes. I cannot find anything showing what I paid. Where are those payments shown?

Have you checked your own bank/credit card records for the times when you would have paid the quarterly payments?

Are you asking about your tax return?  Did you enter the payments?  For 2018 Estimated payments should be on schedule 5 line 66  And go to 1040 line 17.

Finally found it, Thanks. I knew what I paid but missed the section of where to enter it.

Oh I forgot to post it.
You can type estimates paid in the search box at the top of your return and click Find and it will give you a link to Jump To it.

OR
To enter Federal or State Estimated Taxes Paid, including a state estimated payment made in January for the prior year, go to
Federal on left or at top
Deductions and Credits at top
Then scroll way down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
Estimated Taxes - click the Start or Update button

The IRS website and many State taxing agencies will tell you what you paid in estimated tax.