turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2555s (6c) continues to popup on our final review, last year we had no foreign income though it appears to be including the info from our 2017 return and wants an answer?

Last year we had no foreign income though it appears to be including the info from our 2017 return and wants an answer of yes or no, I am unsure what to select as the options are:

No Entry
Revoked Exclusions - Yes
Revoked Exclusions - No 

I feel like this form should not be appearing in our 2018 return as we do not have any foreign earned income and it appears to be getting pulled from the information from last years return.

Any advice on how to answer this question or have this form not applied as the data that is being pulled is from last years return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
kdube

2555s (6c) continues to popup on our final review, last year we had no foreign income though it appears to be including the info from our 2017 return and wants an answer?

I had trouble with a form and I learned that you can go up to the top of the screen, and click on the forms icon, and you can find the particular form and delete it if you do not need it.  Hope this helps.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies