Sjvirus

I had to Amend my 2019 Taxes. I got notice today that I now owe Money Back, I don't think this is accurate. How do I go about fixing?

Did you amend your return before the IRS finished processing the original return ?   Was your refund on the original return changed ?   

Sjvirus

I amended AFTER they processed it and yes they lessened what I should have got, but what I amended it too was NOT anything different than the previous 3 years and the amounts were the same. When I printed the comparison, all the numbers are the for the last 3. So I'm wondering why I would have gotten essentially gotten less then this year which doesn't seem right. Just wondering what Im missing.

Something must be different ... set the 3 years of 1040s side by side and review them ... careful as all 3 years have different 1040 layouts.  

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632