mariahbattle

I got an email saying my tax return was accessed I’m not sure if it’s from me accidentally clicking amend and Lao wanted to make sure my thing wasn’t ammended it was an accident.

I don’t wanna mess with my return it was fine just thought I’d be able to change my direct deposit
SForrestLO

If you sign back in to your Turbo Tax account after you filed, you will receive an email. 

karl57mac

How do i know for sure someone else did not access my return

DaraLO

You can check your account activity, which records most events related to your account's security (such as when you signed in or changed things like your password or phone number).  You'll find instructions in the following Help Article:  I got an email about having changed my password or phone number but I’m not sure it’s real