Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

joeclown

I got a text notice from turbo tax that I had a message in my inbox from them how do I get to my inbox?

How do I open my inbox?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

I got a text notice from turbo tax that I had a message in my inbox from them how do I get to my inbox?

There was an email that went out to some customers on 3/25. If you received a text (SMS) from TurboTax, you should check your personal email inbox to see if you received one. Check your spam/junk folder as well. If you didn't receive an email, you can disregard the text.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
joeclown

I got one from turbo explaining how because I filed early and included my unemployment as income there would be a later change, but I never got the one dated April 1st.

The TT text is referring to the earlier email.  I think it was intended as a follow up reminder.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies