joeclown

I got a text notice from turbo tax that I had a message in my inbox from them how do I get to my inbox?

How do I open my inbox?
ChondelLO

There was an email that went out to some customers on 3/25. If you received a text (SMS) from TurboTax, you should check your personal email inbox to see if you received one. Check your spam/junk folder as well. If you didn't receive an email, you can disregard the text.

joeclown

I got one from turbo explaining how because I filed early and included my unemployment as income there would be a later change, but I never got the one dated April 1st.

The TT text is referring to the earlier email.  I think it was intended as a follow up reminder.