Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I get social security disability direct deposit to my bank account and it's on my turbo tax 2020 return I also get SSI on direct express card not received $1400 for 2021

Can u help me. Isent change of address and separation from spouse to IRS in 2019. We split up 9/2020. I also sent a 2020 return to Irs through turbotax its been except by IRS says they don't owe me $600 payments for stimulus I never received as well as I have not received my 2021 payment for $1400. My bank account is on file with turbotax return 2020 I'm on social security disability payments directly deposited to my bank account info was given at time I filed 2020 return and I also get SSI paid on direct express card .can turbotax tax contact IRS as you know nobody can reach a person to find out where my at least my 2021 $1400 stimulus payment is. I've never received it. If Irs mailed a check I never got it please have IRS Trace my 2021 stimulus payment if IRS has issued it to me. I would like to know why after filing my 2020 return I was told I didn't qualify for $600 stimulus payment and I don't know why I get less then $800 total per month from Social security disability payments and SSI payments. Latrice Orillion xxx-xxx-xxxx please contact me on 4/212021. With some information I Need turbotax help to received my stimulus payments or have both payments traced for me. Latrice Orillion last 4 social 3866 date of birth 08/17/1966. Sincerely. Latrice Orillion
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

I get social security disability direct deposit to my bank account and it's on my turbo tax 2020 return I also get SSI on direct express card not received $1400 for 2021

First you should check line 30 of your 2020 form 1040 you filed.  That line is where you would find any missing stimulus payments from round one and/or two. (1200/600). 

You will also need to check your bank and card statements to verify stimulus payments were not already sent to one of those accounts. (Jan 2021 to present).  Also, if the IRS already sent the payments you will get letters from the IRS stating that.  Use this link Q3 for steps to start a payment tracer action with the IRS.

Once your 2020 tax return is processed the IRS will be issuing any plus up payments for third round stimulus (1400).  Here is a link you can use to check the status of that payment which will be sent separately from your tax refund.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies