Solved: I forgot when my IRS payment was going to be deducted from my bank account, is there anyway I can figure this date out?

I forgot when my IRS payment was going to be deducted from my bank account, is there anyway I can figure this date out?

here you go....

1) Log into your tax account.

2) From the "Some Things You Can Do" menu for your 2016 file, save  a new PDF file copy of your tax return.

3) Open that PDF ....look for the "Electronic Filing Instructions" sheet in the Federal section  and open it.    It should look something like the picture #1 below.  Check your date, routing and account numbers.

(pictures are from 2015, but 2016 looks the same)

here you go....

1) Log into your tax account.