Solved: I forgot when my IRS payment was going to be deducted from my bank account, is there anyway I can figure this date out?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot when my IRS payment was going to be deducted from my bank account, is there anyway I can figure this date out?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

I forgot when my IRS payment was going to be deducted from my bank account, is there anyway I can figure this date out?

here you go....

1) Log into your tax account.

2) From the "Some Things You Can Do" menu for your 2016 file, save  a new PDF file copy of your tax return.

3) Open that PDF ....look for the "Electronic Filing Instructions" sheet in the Federal section  and open it.    It should look something like the picture #1 below.  Check your date, routing and account numbers.

(pictures are from 2015, but 2016 looks the same)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 15

here you go....

1) Log into your tax account.

2) From the "Some Things You Can Do" menu for your 2016 file, save  a new PDF file copy of your tax return.

3) Open that PDF ....look for the "Electronic Filing Instructions" sheet in the Federal section  and open it.    It should look something like the picture #1 below.  Check your date, routing and account numbers.

(pictures are from 2015, but 2016 looks the same)

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings