idkme

I filed return yesterday, I didn't see where to apply for refund advance when I filed. I really needed to get refund advance. Is it to late?

Yes it is too late if you e-filed.  Sorry.

How can I get a Refund Advance?

Some customers will have the opportunity to apply for a no-fee Refund Advance. The Refund Advance offer is not available to all customers at this time. Unfortunately, there is no way to self-select into the offer.

If the Refund Advance offer is available to you, you will be able to select it in the Your refund info step of the File section. If you don’t see this option, you have not been selected for the offer.  

You must completely fill out your tax return, including entering your tax forms (like a W2 or a 1099), before you can apply for Refund Advance.