I filed my taxes with the tax rebate because I did...

I filed my taxes with the tax rebate because I did not receive the stimulus check before January 15th, but then received it on February 3rd. I've signed up for turbotax to send back my files so that I

Reposting since it did not get my full message. I filed my taxes with the tax rebate because I did not receive the stimulus check before January 15th, but then received it on February 3rd. I've signed up for turbotax to send back my files so that I can adjust before the IRS opens, but I have yet to get any emails about it. They stated it was supposed to be by February 8.

Thanks,

Tony

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you still haven't received the Recovery Rebate email, please be sure to check your spam folder. If it's not there, please reach out for more assistance via phone: Contact TurboTax 

Got my rejection email late last night, so I adjusted what I needed.