ricekat95

I filed my taxes the very end of February. I recieved my state almost immediately and my federal wasn't suppose to hit my bank til March 26th. They took my federal for student loans. Am I eligible to

KarenJ2

If you qualify, you will still receive your stimulus check if you have outstanding student loans.  They will only hold the stimulus payment for nonpayment of child support.

ricekat95

I recieved my stimulus check , sorry if I worded it weird. My question was for student loans. I know people have been getting their money back that was taken for student loans due to the student loan hold Trump placed mid March. If I filed in February but it wasn't suppose to disperse in my account till the end of March , would I fall under trumps hold and be eligible to get my student loan money back that was taken out of my federal taxes ?