Leebug20

I filed my taxes on Jan 27th and claimed my stimulus, I then recieved my stimulus Feb 3rd. I recieved an email from Turbo stating I needed to register to review my documents by Feb 6th so I could upda

DMarkM1

Your post was cut off, but if your registered by the February 6 per the instructions in your email, you will be notified when your return is ready to access for corrections. 

Here is a link with more information. 

It is now too late to do anything ... the IRS will catch this "math error" automatically when the process the return.  

DMarkM1

Here is a link with more information. 

Leebug20

Not true. I ended up being notified around 11pm on Feb 8th letting me know I could review my return before resubmitting it due to the stimulus issue. I was worried because I had followed all the instructions as they were written about registering on the 6th, being told on the 8th I'd be updated. 11pm is pretty late to receive an email, and your response definitely didn't help my nerves.

Leebug20

The email came at 11pm on the 8th, thank god. My nerves were shot over it.