turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tapore07

I filed my taxes on february 11th and it was accepted. i have 3 dependants on it but i havent got a date to where ill receive them. I am wondering as to when ill receive them approximately

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

I filed my taxes on february 11th and it was accepted. i have 3 dependants on it but i havent got a date to where ill receive them. I am wondering as to when ill receive them approximately

"Once you have e-filed your tax return, there are a few ways to check the status of your refund:

The tool will get you personalized refund information based on the processing of your tax return. They will provide an actual refund date as soon as the IRS processes your tax return and approves your refund. Most refunds will be issued in less than 21 days. You can start checking the status of your refund within 24 hours after you have e-filed your return."

Visit the following TurboTax article to learn more about the process:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/tax-refund/wheres-my-tax-refund-the-irs-refund-timetable-explai...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS usually begins issuing tax refunds on returns with the EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit in late February due to the PATH Act. For more information please click the link below.

Some 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the P ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies