You are posting from TurboTax Live. You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.
You can check the status of your return through the IRS website using your IRS Online Account.
Online Account is an online system that allows you to securely access your individual account information. You can view:
The amount you owe, updated for the current calendar day
- Your balance details by year
- Your payment history and any scheduled or pending payments
- Key information from your most recent tax return
- Payment plan details, if you have one
- Digital copies of select notices from the IRS
- Your Economic Impact Payments, if any
You can also:
- Make a payment online
- See payment plan options and request a plan via Online Payment Agreement
- Access your tax records via Get Transcript
Here is the link to see your Online Tax Account.
If you were not claimed as a dependent you should qualify for the Stimulus.
If you didn't get either of the first 2 Stimulus payments you can claim the missing amounts on your 2020 return. It will be listed on your 1040 return on line 30. Check there for it. It either adds to your refund or reduces a tax due.
The max you could get was.....The first round was 1,200 (2,400 Joint) and 500 for each dependent under 17. The second round was 600 per person including dependents under 17.
When you fill out your tax return it will ask how much (if any) you already got. There will be 2 boxes to enter the amounts you got. If you didn't get one then enter 0 in the box.