turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I Filed My Taxes And I Filed My Mom And I'm Trying See Did They Go Through? We Was Claim 2019 And Didn't Get The Stimulus Checks So Would We Get Any Of The Checks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I Filed My Taxes And I Filed My Mom And I'm Trying See Did They Go Through? We Was Claim 2019 And Didn't Get The Stimulus Checks So Would We Get Any Of The Checks

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

You can check the status of your return  through the IRS website using your IRS Online Account.

Online Account is an online system that allows you to securely access your individual account information.  You can view:

The amount you owe, updated for the current calendar day

• Your balance details by year
  • Your payment history and any scheduled or pending payments
  • Key information from your most recent tax return
  • Payment plan details, if you have one
  • Digital copies of select notices from the IRS
  • Your Economic Impact Payments, if any

You can also:

• Make a payment online
  • See payment plan options and request a plan via Online Payment Agreement
  • Access your tax records via Get Transcript

Here is the link to see your Online Tax Account.

@xmasbaby0

If you were not claimed as a dependent you should qualify for the Stimulus.

If you didn't get either of the first 2 Stimulus payments you can claim the missing amounts on your 2020 return.  It will be listed on your 1040 return on line 30.  Check there for it.  It either adds to your refund or reduces a tax due.

The max you could get was.....The first round was 1,200 (2,400 Joint) and 500 for each dependent under 17.  The second round was 600 per person including dependents under 17.

When you fill out your tax return it will ask how much (if any) you already got.  There will be 2 boxes to enter the amounts you got.  If you didn't get one then enter 0 in the box.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies