lindynco

I entered the incorrect amount for my stimulus resulting in a larger refund than I should get. What do I do?

I've already claimed the Recovery Rebate Credit. H... (intuit.com)

I didn't claim the Recovery Rebate Credit. How do ... (intuit.com)

lindynco

I read the article provided in the answer to my question.  The following segment is what I was looking for.

"If you've signed up and are eligible, you will receive and email from TurboTax on February 8, letting you know that your return is available and providing you with detailed instructions on how to review, update and re-file your tax return."

However, now I don't know how to determine if I am "signed up" and "eligible".  How to I find out?  I don't want to wait around only to discover I missed a step in this process.  Thank you.  

CGarner29

Contact support and talk live tax expert and email them

@CGarner29 Email is not a way to contact customer support.

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time