mommy3js1

I entered my activation code From the IRS and so can’t received my return

What?   What IRS activation code are you saying you entered?    Where did you get the code and where did you enter it?   

Are you by chance referring to the AGI you entered from your 2019 return?  Was your e-file rejected?

If it was rejected for AGI—-be aware that many 2019 returns took so long for the IRS to process that your 2019 AGI might not be in the IRS system.   Try using zero instead.

If filing with zero is rejected then file again but select the option that you did not file last year.  The IRS does not see that question and it will allow you to e-file with no AGI question.

Or—-if you filed as a “non-filer” just to get the stimulus check on a 2019 return, try using $1 as the AGI.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/where-do-i-correct-my-agi-in-turbotax-online/00/26311

If that does not work and you still cannot e-file, then print, sign, and mail your tax return.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing