calbr5

I e-filed my taxes w/mistake. When do I wait to refile 1040X? If have to wait for orig form processed, it asks me to send form 8283, that's the error need to correct

LinaJ2018

Let's double-check if you have already filed.  If you did not find your status, add the Form 8283 then file. 

• Please check here  Confirm Status.  Simply enter the required information and select "Get Status" 
  • If you found your status, you have successfully filed.
  • If your return wasn't found, that means you have not filed yet.  Sign back into your online account, select Take me to my return, to your left menu, select the tab File and repeat steps 1-3 to re-file.   

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing