Venki

I did not receive ITIN for my spouse but federal amount credited in the bank account

Hi, 

I filed my federal return on March 25th along with ITIN application for my spouse. I sent those physical copies to IRS department. I received return on September 25th but since then I am waiting for ITIN. When do I get ITIN for my spouse and how do track status of ITIN application form?

Are you saying you mailed the fed return attached to the ITIN application and the federal return has processed with no adjustments .... however  you have not gotten the ITIN papers yet  ?

If you have already applied for an ITIN and cannot locate your ITIN letter, you can call the  IRS ITIN Hotline at 1-800-908-9982.

Venki

yes, I did not receive ITIN for my spouse  till now. Thanks  for sharing ITIN contact number.