Solved: I'd like to go back to my 2014 return, and see each page I run thru,to see what I had put down for deductions. Are those worksheets,or what? I'm being audited, and I need

twalt33

I'd like to go back to my 2014 return, and see each page I run thru,to see what I had put down for deductions. Are those worksheets,or what? I'm being audited, and I need

to see my 2106 and Schedule A worksheets to see what my figures were. I can't find my personal worksheets

tbyeoh

You'll need to re-install turbotax 2014 and load up the turbotax file if you had not saved a pdf or hardcopy at that time.

tbyeoh