turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cindy87

I correctly entered by Direct Deposit information, but why is it missing on the PDF Form?

I correctly entered by Direct Deposit information while filling out the forms, but why is it missing on the final PDF Form? It has already been accepted by the IRS.

I know it's too late to have it changed, but does this mean the IRS does not get my direct deposit information?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I correctly entered by Direct Deposit information, but why is it missing on the PDF Form?

Are you receiving a tax refund? You won't be able to enter your banking information if you don't owe any tax nor are due a refund.  Even if the program allowed you to enter the information, it would not be transferred to the IRS.

"DavidD66 Employee Tax Expert"

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Pickensc2

I am expecting a refund from the IRS and would like to see on my tax return the account number I used to file. Is that possible?

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Pickensc2 To verify this information, please follow these steps to print or view your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page.  The banking and withdrawal information can also be printed/viewed on your Federal Information Worksheet Part V, and the State Information Worksheet, Part VI.

Follow these steps to view/print your instruction page:

·         Sign back into your TurboTax online account 

·         Scroll down and click "Add a State"  (This is just a way to get you back into your tax return)

·         Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"

·         Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"

·         Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)

·         Choose to include the government and TurboTax worksheets 

·         Then click "View or Print Forms".

You can also view the TurboTax FAQ below:

How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

Demtraia

I incorrectly entered the Direct Deposit last number wrong.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you already filed your return, you will not be able to change your direct deposit information. The IRS will mail you a check if there is an issue with your routing or account number. 

If you have not already filed, you are able to change your direct deposit information within your tax return. Please follow the instructions below.

How do I change my refund method? - Community

That's so sh**ty.  I gave my information through turbotax's stimulus registration system. The whole purpose of doing so was to add a direct deposit so I can have my check direct deposited and not mailed. Every expert out here is saying direct deposits will go out this week or next but not to expect checks for months. I too added my direct deposit correctly only to see it accepted by the IRS and then on my pdf x'ed out.

What was the point of stimulus registration program if not to help those of us with no direct deposit on file, add one. Terrible service!

@Ljone120  wrote:

That's so sh**ty.  I gave my information through turbotax's stimulus registration system. The whole purpose of doing so was to add a direct deposit so I can have my check direct deposited and not mailed. Every expert out here is saying direct deposits will go out this week or next but not to expect checks for months. I too added my direct deposit correctly only to see it accepted by the IRS and then on my pdf x'ed out.

What was the point of stimulus registration program if not to help those of us with no direct deposit on file, add one. Terrible service!

The bank routing and account number are X'd out on the printout for security purposes.  The bank information was e-filed to the IRS.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies