Solved: I claimed my niece on my return but I don't see any of the required forms on the copy i downloaded from turbo tax and she is not listed at a dependent on my 1040

I claimed my niece on my return but I don't see any of the required forms on the copy i downloaded from turbo tax and she is not listed at a dependent on my 1040

Then how do you expect to claim her if she is not listed on your 1040??

I input all her information into turbo tax, but it's not showing on my downloaded copy. Yet my refund totals are based off of her being a dependent of mine.