Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

When you call the Turbo Prepaid customer service number, select the option that your refund was placed on a card you do not own. This will get you transferred to the fraud department and allow you to speak to a live representative. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

We have tried all of the options available.. and still cant reach a representative. Why dont you guys just tell the truth? And say that your company sucks. 

Rainstaro

I lost my card I called Customer Service stayed on hold for three hours so I decided to transfer the money to her older Turbo Car that I had from last year it says the money is clean but the money is not on my card so what do I do because I called customer service again today and stayed on hold for two hours and 45 minutes and then they just hung up I need my money

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You can also report your card lost or stolen through this link. Turbo Prepaid Card Login 

If you need to find your card account number, look at the bottom of your 1040 tax return for direct deposit information.

I've called that number multiple times only to be on hold for at least 2 hours (yes, I stayed on hold that long) and then the line just disconnects. Just disconnects. No one is ever going to answer at that number. I have my refund just sitting in the account with no way to access it. The pushing 2, 1, 2 options does NOT work at all. It still puts you into the queue to wait for a representative that will never answer. How can I get my card since that number is useless????????

Been on hold for 2 hours!!! Why are you telling us to call the number when nobody answers?!  

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Lynscott0526 This is the customer support number for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, issued by Greendot Bank.  You will need to go through them for any issues concerning your card.  The following response can help you reach a live customer support representative when you call:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-can-i-get-my-turbotax-prepaid-card-nu...

Saint2018

I need assistance with a direct deposit that got turn back for no reason. I've called all day and been on the phone hours at a time with no answer. **bleep**en joke

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If your deposit got returned to the IRS, they will not attempt to re-deposit the return. They will instead mail you a paper check in the mail. 

The customer service number for the Turbo Prepaid Visa can be located here

Saint2018

It's not from the IRS, it's from my employer. Been using this card for over a year. Said something on the direct deposit status about my daily limit but how do i have a limit for a deposit. Now my boss has to resubmit my deposit and I'm afraid it's going to get turned back again. Why did it get turned back to begin with ? Please call me [phone number removed]

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Saint2018 The Turbo Visa Debit Card is issued by Green Dot, and you will need to speak with someone in their customer service department regarding any issues you are experiencing with the card.

Try the steps listed here to reach a live customer support representative when you call.

Saint2018

I've been calling and no one answers. Called twice today staying on hold for over 5 hours total. Please help me 

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

@Saint2018 

-We cannot assist with your issue in this forum, you will need to continue to call the number on the back of your Turbo Tax Greendot card for assistance.

Babisid

I was on hold for two hours Monday, no answer, phone died. Today I'm on hold for 53 minutes and when I think I've finally gotten a real person.. beep. And it hung up. How do I get a temp card number? I need my money and they won't send me a card. Can't login or creat an account online without the card number

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

You can contact customer service. https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

They only way to have a new card mailed to you is to call (888) 285-4169. Follow the steps below. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) Press 2 to continue using the automated system. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these) The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1 Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card". Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthday. At this point the system should give you an option to get a new card sent or allow you to speak to an agent. Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy at this time of year.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies