I bought a truck this year and didn’t see the opti...

dutton147

I bought a truck this year and didn’t see the option for major purchases. I already pressed submit is there anything I can do to go back and adjust that.

Cumbry101

The turbo tax won't even give me an option to submit, it took my money (paid$40) and my bank info but the sign and file button is greyed out

DaraLO

@dutton147  Once you've e-filed your tax return, there are two options that will allow you to add/change information on your return:

1. If your return is rejected, you can re-open your return in TurboTax to fix the issue causing the rejection.  At this time, you can also add or change other necessary information on your return.  How do I fix a rejected return?
  2. If your return is accepted, you will need to amend your return in order to add information pertaining to your major purchase.  How to amend (change or correct) a return you alre ...
DaraLO

@Cumbry101 Try signing out of your TurboTax, then clear cache and delete cookies on your browser.  If this is not successful, try using a different browser to complete your tax return in TurboTax Online.