turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

user52747

I am working with a mortgage company and have been asked to supply schedules 1 and 2 from my 2020 return. My tax return does not include them. Where can I get these?

I understand that these may have nothing but zeroes in them, but I just want to move on with the process and this is blocking me.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am working with a mortgage company and have been asked to supply schedules 1 and 2 from my 2020 return. My tax return does not include them. Where can I get these?

Maybe the lender does not understand tax forms and schedules, so you might need to speak to their supervisor.

Here is what schedules 1 and 2 look like.    If the data you entered for your 2020 tax return did not require the use of those schedules then they will not be a part of your tax return.   You can print blank ones if you want to give them to the lender.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040s1.pdf

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040s2.pdf

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
user52747

Thank you. I have confirmed that these schedules are full of nothing but zeroes. I guess I will try your idea of sending them blank forms. 🙂 

Good luck.   You are probably dealing with a lower level staffer who is just working from some sort of "check list" and who does not even understand what they are asking for.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies