bmalone1951

I am trying to file 2019 taxes i have already entered the info and just need to know how to file

At this late date your ONLY option is to print, ink sign and mail in the return.  If the return is finished and you have a PDF of the return then go ahead and print it. 

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.  Federal and state returns are mailed to different addresses--pay careful attention to the mailing instructions.