lllondon1964

I am trying find the confirmation of where my state tax was paid back in April of this year (2022) for my 2021 taxes. I see where it was drafted from my checking acct.

The payment being taken from your bank account  is the only confirmation you will get that is was paid.  You can check your state's web site if they have an option to check your account with them like the fed does.  TT will send you no confirmation of any kind. 

Your own bank statement is your only proof that you paid your tax due.   Your TurboTax account will never show that you paid the state.   The TT account will always show that you had state tax due as shown on the state return that you used the software to prepare.   TT never knows how, when or even if you paid your tax due.