Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am to receive my tax refund on February 26 2020

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

522 Replies

Me too...so when will they deposit it to us?

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

It can take up to 5 business days for your bank to deposit your tax return into your account. If the status in Where’s My Refund? shows “Refund Sent”, the IRS has sent your tax refund to your bank for direct deposit. If you don't receive it in after 5 business days, then you should contact your bank.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Do they only send refunds mondays? 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

TurboTax does not receive updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return. There's no way to know when the IRS will update the status of your refund or when it will be issued.  As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly.

• Has it been 21 days since you have filed? The bar is an estimated time frame in which you should receive your return.
  • The only way to know when your refund will be released is to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool.
  • The IRS Where's My Refund? lookup service provides a specific, personalized date for your tax refund.
  • The TurboTax Refund Tracker, on the other hand, projects an estimated date range on when you can expect your refund.
  • The exception would be if you are claiming the EITC/ACTC you will not receive a refund until late February. https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing.

On the IRS where’s my refund tracker it states; “your refund is scheduled to be sent to your back by February 26, 2020. If you don’t see it deposited to your account by March 2nd, contact your bank.”

so I am wondering when I should think to receive it. 

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Once the IRS releases your refund, you should follow-up with your banking institution, it could take 5-10 days for the funds to deposit to your account. 

Okay, so you do not know if the IRS releases funds more than once per week? 

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

Your refund will be released on the date that is shown on Where's my Refund.   See the following answer provided by SuperUser Lisa995;

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/what-days-does-the-irs-release-refunds/0...

Do you have the EITC or Child Tax Credit? Mine is also supposed to be to sent on the 26th and I do have the EITC and Child Credit.

momelia

i do too and it says my refund will be sent by 2/26. i still haven’t received my $  the bar doesn’t show return sent yet so i m guessing they haven’t deposited yet   do they DD once a day or several times during the day? 

I says on there when to expect it and what to do if it does not arrive within a certain time? Im not sure where the confusion is coming from.

I have a prepaid card not a traditional bank which means my bank dont hold funds so it says my depsoit date is the 26th , so should i recieve it in the morning? 

Mine says the same thing. I wonder if i will get it tomorrow my bank said the immediately process it so it should be as soon as they send it 

Same I hope I get mine tomorrow morning says the same thing I used turbo card for refund 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies