kimht80

I am extremely agitated. My return was accepted. I have been approved for anm advance and already have the appropriate card. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT not there in hour

EbonyL122824

Even though your tax return was accepted, the IRS does not officially open and begin processing returns until January 27th. You should receive notification and your advance once the IRS opens and begins to process returns.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

Astarks

In response to the answer given isn't this false advertisement? It never said advances would be held until the 27th it said an hour or up to 48 hours after IRS accepts your federal return.