desa98

I am eligible for the unemployment tax relief credit and the direct deposit I used for my first refund isn’t valid anymore how do I go about this situation?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

there is no way to update direct deposit info. you'll have to wait for a check. 

If the refund is sent to a closed account then it will be sent back to the IRS.   Then the IRS will issue and mail a check to the address on your tax return.   There is not a portal to change your banking information for this.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2020-unemployment-compensation-exclusion-faqs