miacita12

I am eligible for the third stimulus payment. IRS site says its going into the correct account. I still don't have any payment partial or full.

Am I the only one?
MayaD

You can check the status of your third stimulus here: Get my payment.

The IRS just started sending the payments and it might take few weeks to complete the process.

miacita12

Yes, I know about the where/get my payment link...LOL how else would I have posted the "reply" from the IRS that  I referenced? But thanks anyway. 

ReneeM7122

Here is a TurboTax link to the latest stimulus information.

What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?

We’ve also addressed more frequently asked customer questions. Review the new FAQs in the article, How will the third stimulus impact me? for information about the following:

• Why is the IRS Get My Payment tool showing bank account information that’s different from my 2020 tax return?
  • Why is the IRS Get My Payment tool showing “Payment Status Unavailable?”
  • Is the IRS Get My Payment tool showing updated information for the third stimulus?
  • What about my state's stimulus?

@miacita12