Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@Raven8300 that's how it was for me when I check my transcripts everything was unavailable and then after about 3 and 1/2 weeks then something populated.  I'm just at a wait and see now I stop caring this is very stressful especially when you need your money.
kimmy5929

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

What questions do they ask when you call?
Raven8300

Any updates over the weekend?
RPRoc0421

Raven8300 nothing at all. Verified 2/20

nothing has changed but I did call and the rep said it was being processed and that if I didnt receive it by April 12 to call back, verified 2/25.
Annette420
Returning Member

@ChicagoSam did you get your refund like your transcripts stated?
NicoleM85

@annette42000 @cherriesplz24  I received my transcript today but I'm not exactly sure what I am supposed to be looking for.

I think a code of 846 or something like that can’t access my transcripts
NicoleM85

I don't see any code at all just "Cycle Posted" 20191105 which after searching coverts to the date March 14, 2019.
Annette420
Returning Member

I also have the same code 20191105
Annette420
Returning Member

@nicolem335 dose it say something about recieved date under the cycle poseted
NicoleM85

@annette42000 it says April 15th but I think that’s the last day of filing
Raven8300

I verified  4 weeks ago today.  2/26.  Nothing.
NicoleM85

@raven8300  I verified on the 25th
Raven8300

@nicolem335 this really makes no sense to me.  I thought for sure I would have seen some sort of update by now.  @cherriesplz24 any updates your way?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies