I added up all of my sales tax that I kept receipts on over 2018. I want to deduct the entire amount. How do I get Turbo Tax to let me do that?

lylec24

JulieR

In your open return, type "sales tax" into the search box and click on the "Jump to" link to take you to that area of your return. Choose "Enter All My Receipts". (see screenshot below)

JulieR

Did I misunderstand what you are asking? I want to help you.  Please clarify specifically what I can help you with.

What version are you using?  You can type sales taxes paid in the search box at the top of your return and click Find and it will give you a link to Jump To it.

OR
Enter Sales Tax under
Federal Taxes or Personal (Home&Business)
Deductions and Credits
Then scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxesl
Sales Tax- click the Start or Update button

You might see a screen saying
Sales Tax and Income Tax - Click Continue with Sales Tax